Full of inspiration from the boys and girls in Beijing I continue to put in the miles to ensure a smooth ride when the time comes. I'm planning another long ride this weekend regardless of the wintery weather which continues unabated. I was hoping to run out with erstwhile club member (Velo club d'RHADS) - the only other member as it happens - Pat White. I think it will be another solo venture however due to the vagaries of the shifts and planning being too much of a hassle. Our 'club runs' are infrequent and but the cafe stops are to die for.
I've a new RIDO saddle on order and may be getting the first of the production examples long before they hit the shops, it will be touch and go whether they are released in time for the ride but I have promised to post a review of its performance on the ride if they get it to me on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment